I have over 25 years’ experience in the world of office administration as well as being an independent ICT Trainer. My roles have included being Personal Assistant to the Principal of a Catholic College, PA to the Director of Admissions and PA to the Personnel Manager at BHP. My strong administration and organisational skills have enabled me to work in increasingly challenging roles throughout my career.
In addition to my extensive office experience, I have excellent communication and negotiation skills and I am patient and understanding of people’s needs and act in a professional manner when communicating with people.
I have an ongoing commitment to professional development and I am currently studying with Swinburne Online the Diploma in Business Administration.
We offer the following Virtual Administration services:
• Word Processing, mail merge letters, labels, reports etc.
• Presentations (PowerPoint)
• Social Media set up and maintenance
• Setting up mailing lists
• Online gift shopping
• Theatre/restaurant bookings
• Housekeeping for small businesses i.e. emails, newsletter mail-outs etc.
• Diary Management (Electronic)
• Travel Arrangements
• MailChimp email campaigns
• Account Payments & Online Ordering
• Expense Tracking – compilation of receipts
• Database Management
• Corporate Gifts
• Internet Research
• Entering Invoices
• Document Formatting
• Form Creation
• Data Entry
• Meeting Minutes
• Transcript Dictation
• Google Drive
• One Note
• Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- You must login to post comments