NEED BUSINESS HELP NOW?
YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
If you feel as though you've reached as far as you can without some extra support, an Online Business Contractor or Virtual Assistant may be the solution for you.
The Online Contractors / Virtual Assistants on this network are specialists in a huge variety of services, from bookkeeping to design, copywriting to reception, admin and social media and much more. If you need to find a Virtual Assistant to help you, you can search our directory or request support using our free form submission.
What is the VA Industry in Australia like at the moment?
One word - GROWING!
With resources, education and awareness constantly improving, the way forward is all about Outsourcing.
This is where we come in - helping you start or grow your VA business, or helping you find the right VA to help you.
19 - 20 March 2021 in Sydney, Australia
STELLAR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT ONLINE COURSE
How serious are you about your business?
The Stellar VA course (which builds long-lasting VA businesses) is 9 weeks, with 9 modules, and for a low $990. Are you going to be a lucky one to secure a spot?
In this proven VA business building program you’ll get:
- Tried and tested steps to build your Stellar VA business (without wasting time researching it all for yourself)
- Business must-do’s laid out clearly, so you set your business up for success
- Access to supportive Facebook groups
- Lessons from Australia’s most trusted VA Advocate (me!) plus a bonus 1:1 session
- Worksheets, templates and downloads to help you develop your business
You’ll find this training is fluff-free, helps you find your business passion, hone your skills into a successful virtual business, and decide the clients you WANT to work with.
ORDER YOUR COPY!
You’re ready to grow your business and make more money, but you can’t work any harder.
So, how do you do it?
In her third book, The Outsourcing Secret, VA advocate and mentor Rosie Shilo, reveals the hottest tips on how you can easily start outsourcing.
Featuring insights from some of Australia’s most well-known business owners, you’ll learn:
- how to determine what you should outsource
- how to let go and trust your contractors, and
- how to choose and build your virtual team.