Writing for Business and Not for Profits:
Writing or polishing your project and sponsorship proposals, grant applications, tenders, quotes, instructions, policies and procedures, constitutions, speeches, minutes, annual reports etc.
Writing for Accommodation Providers (AirBnB, Booking.com etc.)
– Writing or polishing the text and captions for your listing on short stay accommodation sites
– Writing or polishing friendly and informative online or on-paper Guest Books.
– Checking text – spelling & punctuation errors, fixing incorrect or clunky grammar
– Checking hyphenation, treatment of key terms, formatting etc including website microcopy, weblinks and visual components.
– Reviewing outlines
– Editing text – improving structure, content, language, style and presentation
– Checking sequencing and lists
– Checking headlines
– Checking transitions.
– Reviewing website microcopy – the text on buttons, labels & instructions in fields/error boxes – all those little things that help users ‘do stuff’ on your website – and all of which effect your user’s experience.
Social Media Post checks:
– Reviewing your news/blog posts and social posts before publication to catch errors and give feedback.
Online Newsletters/Email Campaigns:
– Editing or proofreading of your online newsletter.
– Checking the accuracy of information presented as fact
– Checking references or quotes against original sources.