About Busy Made Simple!
Busy Made Simple assists small business owners by organising aspects in business they just don’t have time for, saving them both time and money.
We work with heart-centred, creative business owners such as Coaches, Therapists, and Designers to improve their business processes – making the business more consistent, efficient and streamlined. My team and I love what we do, and our clients are the reason for this, as we work with businesses who really aim to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
To give you more of an idea on how we can assist you, here is an overview of the areas we help our clients with below:
1) Online Business Consultancy
Developing out your business growth strategies and operations, which include services such as:
- Online Business and Time Audit,
- Mission and Goal Planning,
- Brand and positioning development,
- Customer and Competitor Analysis,
- Mapping your services,
- Customer Journey Streamlining,
- Smart Marketing Planning and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO),
- Systems Automation
- A sounding board for whenever you need ideas and strategies.
2) Online Business Management (OBM)
An ongoing manager who will be there to support the business through the ups and downs. Services include:
- Implementing new systems and processes as they’re needed in the business,
- Social media strategy,
- Website development,
- Online course creation,
- Booking system implementation,
- Email marketing implementation,
- Manage the VA team to make sure everything is on track,
- Manage projects to help you achieve your business goals, and
- Manage business activities so you can focus on what you’re good at.
3) Virtual Assistance (VA)
Our amazing team of heart-centred Virtual Assistants are here to assist you with:
- Inbox & calendar management,
- Client management,
- Social media management,
- Email marketing management,
- Website updates,
- Video editing,
- SOP documentation, and
- Almost any admin task you could require (except bookkeeping).
Of course, these are only a couple of ideas on what you can outsource. We work around your needs and business goals to achieve the work that is required. I like to describe working with the team as a sliding scale. You can move up and down the scale depending on what work or strategies you’re looking to implement in your business at any given time.
More About Kirsten!
I started Busy Made Simple in 2016. My working style (and working with my team) is like talking to a friend, as this is the type of relationship I like to build with my clients. After working in the Public Service for many years, I’m very professional and like to work closely with business owners to ensure they’re growing a business that is efficient and they will love to work in for years to come.
My team love getting tasks completed to move on to the next quickly, although we all take great care in the work we provide and pride ourselves on our care and quality of service. We also aim to ‘catch-up’ regularly, whether this is in person, over the phone, zoom or even a detailed email. This is just to make sure we’re on the same page and know the priorities so we can work as a team going forward.
As I mentioned, we specialise in systems, creating efficiencies and improving processes – as I believe automation is the only way to save time and money while growing a business. And this is what we aim to do for you.
If you would like to move forward working with Busy Made Simple, you have a couple of options:
- Free Initial Consultation – A meeting with me to see if we’d work well together moving forward and to find out how my team and I can assist you further.
- Business and Time Audit – A deep dive into your business and how you spend your time to analyse what you should and shouldn’t be working on to develop an outsourcing plan of attack.
“Kirsten is a star – total professional, easy to work with, an excellent eye for details and has been incredibly efficient. i’mnot paying for her to learn, but implement. I’ve got more done in the last couple of months than i have all year. she will be releasing me more and more from the mundane, to the things that I should be doing that will move the needle for my business and my clients.”
Tracey A. – Birth Educator
“Kirsten has helped me get my coaching business organised and I can’t recommend her highly enough. She is intelligent, truly interested in making a difference and will work with you to ensure that your business really is made simple.”
Toni-Maree H. – Life Coach
“Kirsten is amazing to work with. She has been able to do everything I have asked and ticks all tasks off like a champion. I am more than happy”
Kirrah S. – Doula
“Kirsten is patient, reliable and super easy to work with. I appreciated her non-judgemental approach to my lack of tech skills. She’s a lifesaver!”
Kristen H. – PetSitter
“Kirsten is a dream to work with. She is clear, professional and gets things turned around nice and quickly. I can whole heartedly recommend her to anyone seeing an A grade support member for their team.”
Natasha B. – Marketing
Online Business Consultant
Online Business Manager
Online Course Creation
Systems & Administration Streamlining