Hi I’m Sarah, a virtual assistant hitting bulls-eyes
As the Founder of Active Admin Solutions, my passion lies in helping business owners streamline their processes, create policies & procedures, along with performing all business administration.
For over 25 years, I’ve worked in various Administration and Executive Assistant roles for Executive Management teams before recently deciding to fly solo and become a Virtual Assistant.
My business specialty lies in supporting clients to develop strong administration practices, identifying, documenting and implementing best practice principles and writing grant or tender applications to support the growth of businesses.
I love helping clients to develop policy and procedures, forms and business processes. For me, it’s more than creating these processes and leaving you to work it out. I enjoy being involved in helping you and your team members adapt to the changes and seeing how happy they are when jobs are streamlined.
My clients come from private business, retail and the Not for Profit sector, with one of my longest clients being an Aboriginal NFP organisation. In this role, I support them to create, design, write and submit their grant and funding applications for various projects, and it’s a great feeling to see them gain approval, grow and thrive in their independence.
Throughout my career, I’ve also worked with many busy managers from various industries including IT, education, engineering and retail. Learning how to
- Manage offices and retail
- Co-ordinate and manage staff
- Executive management team support
- Project management
- Secure and manage consulting assignments
- Accreditation and maintaining standards
- Grant and tender submissions
- Report and proposal writing
- Design business documentation
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangement
- Establish system and records maintenance
- Event management and much more
In my downtime, you’ll find me with family and friends, relaxing with a good book, working on a new craft project or honing my archery skills.
Business Administration and Development Services:
• Review, design and implement business processes
• Develop and customise policy, procedure and guidelines to meet standards
• Form and template design
• Compliance training for management and employees
• Data collection and collation
• Employee training programs
• Grant writing
• Accreditation support
• Database management and support
• Project management
• Coordinating travel and accommodation (international and domestic)
• Event management coordination and support
• Developing filing and record management systems
• Digital audio transcription
• MYOB experience
• Developing and maintaining cloud-based filing systems including
• Staff recruitment, interviewing and induction
• General administration including
• High level working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite