VYVA Conference Terms and Conditions
The VYVA Conference will be held on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th March 2021 in Sydney, Australia.
Cancellations must be advised in writing no less than 14 days prior to the event.
An administration fee of $50 plus GST will be incurred for cancellations made within two months to 14 days before the conference.
No refund can be provided for later cancellations or inability to attend.
The privacy of our site visitors and subscribers and the security of their email addresses is of paramount important to us.
We hate spam as much as you do! Therefore, personal information will never be given, traded, sold, released or otherwise communicated in any form to any third party.
Subscribers can remove their email address from our database at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of any email delivered from this site.
We will be taking photos and possibly video footage of the event. Please notify Rosie Shilo if you would like us to exclude your image in any of our media.
Code of Conduct
By securing your ticket you are declaring that you agree to
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees.
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees.
- Look out for one another.
- Respect privacy of others including avoiding taking photos (or requesting selfies) of people you don’t know.
The following behaviour will NOT be tolerated at VYVA events
- Being disruptive, drinking excessively, stalking, following or threatening anyone.
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race or gender).
- Homophobia, racism or behaviour that discriminates against a group or class of people.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact.
If you feel uncomfortable or have witnessed any activity which goes against our codes please notify an event team member (they will have badges) as soon as you can.
We are exploring childcare options for attendees but will need to have enough demand for this to run it. However, if you have a baby who is still tiny and mum-dependent you are welcome to bring them along – please just let us know in advance (so we can schedule in as many cuddles as possible, oh and maybe ensure there’s enough room for you and the world of items that come with babies). Obviously we ask that if bubs is noisy at all, that you take them to the foyer area or for a walk so as not to disturb other delegates. Breastfeeding within the conference room is absolutely fine or if you want a private area for this just let us know.