Encore Admin Consulting is the easy admin solution for your small business.
I’m Korryn Haines: admin ninja and virtual assistant. I’m here to make sure your admin needs don’t slow you down or mess you up.
I work remotely to bring the skills of an experienced administration assistant straight to your businesses, without you having to pay for a full-time (or even part-time!) employee, or go through any hassle with a recruitment agency.
I only charge you for the hours I work and tasks I complete, and trust me — I work hard, and I complete a lot!
Let me take on the jobs you don’t have the time or skills to do yourself.
• Documentation of your existing business procedures and production of a manual for use within the business
• External analysis of your business administration processes and provision of recommendations for alternatives or improvements
• Provision of system options for various tasks and processes within your business to assist with streamlining
• Formatting of your existing business documents to ensure consistent layout and look and feel
• Creating business document templates – new client questionnaires; adding your branding to your client agreements, information sheets, generic email templates (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
• Designing forms such as client forms, administration process forms, client feedback forms – within a range of software including Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF Interactive Forms, Google Forms
• Email management – tidying of your inbox, sorting of emails, the creation of automatic tagging categories and filters (Gmail / Outlook)
• Setup and moving and sorting of your business files onto cloud based filing systems (Google Drive / Dropbox)
• General data entry such as building of contacts databases, manually inputting data from other sources into spreadsheets, entry of information into web based databases for the business
• Data scraping such as extracting content and inputting into your business databases, moving of information from one file format into your system
• High-level research for general business tasks – sourcing of supplier contacts, software options for use within the business, small projects procurement.
SYSTEMS & TECH SUPPORT
• Systems and apps support and management, specialising in G Suite and able to learn any popular and specialised cloud based software and systems.
• Experienced in systems such as G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Forms, Google Sites), Teamwork, Wordpress, Wix, Hubspot, Calendly, Zapier, Dubsado and Mailchimp.
• Creating business marketing templates – brochures, flyers, newsletters,
Facebook post templates (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
• Creation and collation of workshop, seminar, lecture and/or meeting
presentations and handouts (Google Slides / Powerpoint)
• Updating your website with content and blog posts you provide
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
• Initial account set up (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Forward scheduling of Facebook posts using content you provide and to your preferred schedule
• Creation of easy to use templates for your social media posts
• Creation of simple graphics using your branding for use to create a standard look and feel for your social media accounts (profile image, banners, branded post images)
• Initial account setup in Mailchimp
• Simple template creation within Mailchimp for your newsletters
• Production of weekly reports from Mailchimp for your campaigns
• Sourcing of venue options for your event and initial liaison with the venue
• Sourcing of collateral for the event (workbooks, printing, promotional material)