If You want...
- to learn more about running a great VA Business
- to meet more Aussie VAs and build your community
- to learn from Australia’s own successful Virtual Assistants
- to feel part of a strong, vibrant and supportive community
Guest speakers, friday night dinner and drinks*, break out activities and extra surprises!
Connect, Learn & Be Inspired - Starting in...
Our Host & MC
Meet the people behind the event
Host & Founder
Rosie is the brains behind this fantastic new conference which features speakers who are all within the VA Industry. Rosie's mission is to shine the light on the many skills and strengths we have within this wonderful sector.
- Owner and operator of Australia's most popular VA Network, Virtually Yours
- 15 years experience in the VA Industry including 10 years running a web development company
- Founder of the Stellar VA Course
- Author of 3 business books including VA VA Voom, Reaching for the Stars and The Outsourcing Secret
- Experienced speaker and mentor for Outsourcing and Virtual Assistance Advocacy
- Founder of the inaugural Virtually Yours Conference - the VA by VAs, for VAs.
Kate Toon, copywriter and SEO trainer, will be our fabulous MC for the event, bringing a wealth of business experience, knowledge and a bright and zany personality to keep things flowing and fun!
- Award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with over two decades of experience in all things advertising, digital and writing.
- Worked with big brands such as eHarmony, Curash and Kmart.
- Helped countless small businesses produce great content and improve their copywriting and SEO.
- The founder of The Clever Copywriting School and The Recipe for SEO Success eCourse,
- Author of popular business book, The Confessions of a Misfit Entrepreneur – which also has its own podcast.
- The founder of The Copywriting Conference – Australia’s first dedicated Copywriting Conference.
Our Wonderful Speakers
We are so excited to be running this event BY Virtual Assistants FOR Virtual Assistants.
Let's tap into the amazing skills and knowledge of our own industry and learn from each other!
Balancing stroke, a motorcycle accident, part-time work AND a busy VA biz
Here's some important provisos.
* Dinner will hopefully be a la carte so you can order what you want - as much or as little as you want!
Dinner cost is NOT included in the conference ticket.
2 DAY TICKET $360 plus GST
1 DAY TICKET $190 plus GST
payment plans available - see below.