Our members are having so much fun playing with:
- An awesome forum where they are discussing ideas and asking each other for advice on clients, programs, training and software
- The multitude of jobleads that are flowing through, possibly picking up new clients
- Creating their online business listing showcasing their skills to the big wide world
- Other VAs, creating strong bonds and firm friendships in an otherwise ‘virtual’ world
We’d love it if you’d want to join in the fun.
Our playground is open all hours and this super friendly team are always waiting with open arms to welcome you into the fold.
You’ll find the Virtually Yours VAs to be really warm to welcome you into the VA world, willing to share their knowledge and advice, and be there to answer any questions you have.
- Please note that your subscription is non-refundable.
- Upon creating your account it is your responsibility to ensure that your login information is working for you. If you are having any trouble please contact us.
- We firmly believe that Virtual Assistants should be very comfortable on a computer, and should be able to navigate the website, including being able to log in and sign up to the forums. We will support you as best we can, however, we do expect that you have a certain level of skills and knowledge if you wish to join our team and respond to jobleads.
- You are able to cancel your membership at any time by logging into the website and clicking on the “unregister” link in the navigation.
- We encourage positive camaraderie on the forum and also everyone’s right to disagree. Disagreements must always be polite and respectful.
- We encourage plenty of fun and laughter on the forums and at any networking events.
- We encourage ideas and constructive feedback about the network.
What is expected of our VA team members
Being in a network has great benefits for Virtual Assistants – the VA Industry is one of the best Industries for sharing, supporting each other, and collaboration. You can take your business to another level and enjoy the process more by being part of a network.
To get the most of your VYVA network membership however, it is expected that you are able to do the following:
- Set up an account with VYVA – this will involve completing the online form, making a payment through paypal for either monthly or annual membership.
- Read all notifications from admin about membership updates.
- Be able to navigate the VYVA Playground Website which changes depending on whether you are logged in or not.
It is also expected that you have read, understand and can adhere to the Virtual Assistant Core Competencies.
We also encourage the following so that you can have an understanding of online processes, to the benefit of your clients:
- Participation in social media networks
- Understanding of what a Blog is
- An understanding of the definitions of “Search Engines” and “Browsers” and be able to list some