Vital Resource provides an extra human resource for your business.
Owned and operated by Zita Sauro, based in Sydney, Australia. The core of Vital Resource’s motivation is to connect with people and their organisation and help other micro and small-medium businesses with their own journey.
I am a strong operations professional with a recent Bachelor’s Degree focused in Bachelor of Technology (Information Systems) from Swinburne University of Technology, and from earlier years TAFE certificates in Business Administration.
I advocate lifelong learning.
I have a demonstrated history of working in corporate environments in IT Services, ICT (Information Communication Technology), and Media and Market Research industries. I’ve maintained various roles ranging from technical support to service management, building and utilising various skill sets including, project planning, administration, documentation, reporting, process planning and optimisation, IT and mobile technology troubleshooting, first-contact customer phone-support, and managing and maintaining customer relationship management systems (CRMs) and business management systems (BMS).
In recent times I have developed a passion for Web Design and Development.
As a remote Virtual Assistant, my services and expertise are offered to micro and small-medium business for Administration, IT Service Management, and Website Design.
Feel free to contact me.
– Beautifully designed WordPress websites crafted for you and e-commerce sites complete with shopping cart and payment gates
– Website Maintenance for ongoing support, or if you have an existing website you want maintained, a monthly package is available to you
Business Support Systems:
– Manage and maintain your Customer Relationship Management systems
– Manage and maintain your Business Management Systems
– Creating, documenting or optimising your business processes
– Consultation on your organisation’s information technology systems, for example setting up your CRM to work with other systems and applications you use to optimise processes and automation i.e. email marketing platforms, or find alternate solutions that will cater to your business needs.
Let me know what systems you currently use or I can recommend them based on your needs.