Hi! My name is Kimberly Whitty and I want to help you become Virtually Clutter Free.
Marie Kondo might have the organisation of physical clutter covered, but I’m here to tidy up your virtual clutter and free up your mental space!
While working as a teacher for over a decade, I’ve been able to hone my excellent communication skills and my ability to understand and anticipate what people need to help them reach their next goal. Working with people and seeing their excitement as they achieve makes me truly happy. Working with my family’s small business over the past three years has allowed me to see how my skills can be transferred across industries.
Customer care is at the heart of my service. I’m here to ensure that your customers and clients feel valued and supported as they ask questions, seek advice and work with you. I can do this by:
- Managing your inbox so that customers’ enquiries are responded to quickly and effectively
- Manage other communications such as social media messages and comments
- Keeping your client database up to date so that you can easily access their information when you need it
- Keeping you at the front of your customers’ minds by keeping track of their milestones and important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, etc and letting them know you’re thinking of them
On top of this, my previous work has given me a range of experience of different tools that I can use effectively to manage your general administrative tasks. For example:
- I’m proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- I’ve worked extensively with the Google suite of tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc
- With my background as a maths teacher I love organising and presenting data in spreadsheets to help you easily access information and perform calculations
- Use Client Relationship Management tools such as Zoho and JackRabbit to help manage your relationships with your clients
With no minimum hours per week or contract length required you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Contact me for a free initial consultation so that we can discuss your needs and work out a package that suits you and your organisation.
Customer Care (Inbox Management, Client communications, Social media messages and comments)
Data Entry and Organisation
Creating and Organising documents in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and G Suite (including Sheets, Docs, Slides and Forms)