My Virtual Administrator can assist you with all your business administration and customer service needs while you get back to what’s most important to you.
I can help you keep your business growing, by taking on those unwanted tasks, helping to organise your day or I can join your team to be the extra pair of hands that is needed to keep your business flowing and growing.
Spending my days answering emails, managing calendars, talking to clients and helping with all those things that keep your business running is what I do.
I believe that exceptional service shouldn’t be a wow factor, it should be standard and I strive to deliver this level of service to every person I cross paths with. Whatever your objectives are, my aim is to deliver the right solution effectively and efficiently.
I have above average and articulate English skills, both written and spoken, am self-motivated, honest and diligent. I like to see a task through to its successful conclusion and am comfortable working to deadlines and my commitment is to exceed expectations in terms of delivery.
I have completed a Certificate of Business Administration – Virtual Assistant.
Real Estate Support
– Preparing residential sale contracts, form 6’s & other forms
– Organising home opens and inspections
– Cold calling
– Preparing client reports
– Preparing Property listings
– Marketing brochures
– Organising photo shoots
– Solicitor letters
– Communication with clients providing updates and organising inspections
– Communication with building and pest and finance companies
– Maintain and manage client database
– Support Property Management team
– Data entry
– Diary/Calendar Management
– Customer Service
– Data Entry
– Typing of minutes
– Liaise with vendors, purchasers, property developers and legal representatives
– Email management
– Document formatting
– Organise business travel
– Product ordering
– Mail Merge
– Meeting and appointment organization
– Travel bookings (flights, itineraries, reservations)
– Events Management
– Entertainment bookings (concerts, restaurants, sports tickets etc.)
– Personal research (schools, doctors, hairdressers etc.)
– Relocation assistance (moving trucks, cleaners, utilities etc.)
– Online shopping
– Virtual grocery shopping
– Coordinate meal delivery services
– Written thank- you notes, holiday cards etc