eMatti transforms the way you present your business so you can win more contracts.
How? By designing or revamping your logo, then polishing up your collateral and supporting documentation before developing standout bids, proposals and tender submissions.
If you’re not proud of your logo, chances are your potential clients won’t be impressed by it either. Your company’s identity — your logo, must generate instantaneous and positive recognition. This identifying mark must be both graphically unique and memorable.
eMatti can design your logo and provide the following:
- Logo files in various formats and sizes for use on web or print media
- Brand style guide (instruction booklet to ensure you retain brand consistency across your business)
- Business cards
- Letterhead (Word template or for print-ready PDF)
Print & web design
Just as important as your corporate identity is that your logo be applied in a consistent manner wherever it is used – on electronic or print correspondence, in sales literature, on products, on the company’s website and social media pages, as well as in general advertising.
eMatti can assist you in creating the following corporate documents:
- Banners and signs
- Books and eBooks
- Advertisements, brochures and promotional flyers
- Policies and procedures manuals or training manuals
- PowerPoint presentations
- Templates and interactive PDF forms
- Social media branding
- WordPress websites
Not only is it important to submit a well-structured, attractive proposal or tender, it’s as equally important that your submission be compliant.
eMatti will assist you and/or your team throughout the tendering process by:
- Developing response outline ensuring compliance with RFQ / RFP
- Creating and designing response and schedules templates
- Designing a brochure-style Executive Summary
- Editing and proofreading content
- Designing clever diagrams and infographics
- Editing and formatting team CVs, case studies and more
brand design, logo design, desktop publishing, books, brochures, document formatting, manuals, PowerPoint presentations, proposals, tenders, templates