Back To Basics VA Reboot
This program is designed for new and existing VAs who are not sure where to begin, or who may have reached a point where they feel like their VA business is stuck in a rut, or they have “lost their way” – so to speak.
By taking the business back to basics, we are able to re-set the goal posts and get you back on track FAST!
You’ll walk away with a clear plan and new vision, feeling totally reinvigorated and ‘in love’ with your business!
Delivered over 4 x 90 minute one-on-one online sessions (using a webinar platform or Skype), participants come away with ALL the tools required to steer their path toward VA success, together with the following additional inclusions that are all relevant and critical to setting up a successful home-based VA business
Comprehensive 148 page Workbook
Electronic copies of essential business documents
Business Plan (we write this together)
My Book - "Discover the Authentic VA Within – A Journey from Ordinary to Excellence" (paperback copy)
Access to on-demand reduced rate ongoing coaching / mentoring support
Free access to VA Institute Quality VA Certification program
ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN ADD-ON
Website and Email Account set up support
Logo set up support / review
LinkedIn Profile / Social Media review and setup
Back to Basics Reboot Program Outline (This is MASSIVE!)
Redefine your VA Business
- Understanding the “Virtual Advantage”
- Leading with Your Strengths – defining your niche / service offering
- Your Rate / How to Charge
- Hourly rate
- Ideal Client / Avatar
- Collaboration & Outsourcing
Essential Business Documents
- Professional Profile
- Service Agreement
- Sub-Contractor Agreement
Defining your Game Plan
- Finances and Budgeting
- Associations & VA Networks
- Job Lead Sources – How to Get Clients
- Pitching for clients
- Collaborating to win clients
- Onboarding Clients
Building your Business Plan
- Mission / Vision / Values
- Ideal Client
- Strategic Partners
- VA Reboot Checklist
Resource and Technology Business Checklist
- Internet / WiFi
- Virus Protection
- Data Backup
- Time Management Software
- File Sharing
- Communication Tools
- Project Management Software
- Accounting Software
- Password Storage
Time Management for Virtual Operators
- Time Management Tips and Tricks
Attitude vs Aptitude
- It’s All about Attitude
- Developing a Positive Mental Attitude
- Key Competencies for Business
- Business Mindset for VAs
- Training Providers for VAs
- Ongoing Mentoring
Contingency Planning for Your Business
- Disaster Backup Plan
- Working Safely - OH&S for your home-based business
Building Your Business using Effective Networking Techniques
- Defining Networking – what it is and what it isn’t
- Networking Do’s and Don’ts
- Online vs Offline Networking
- Your Networking Strategy
Excellence in Virtual Communication
- Setting and Meeting Expectations
- Etiquette in Communication
- Active Listening in Business
OPTIONAL / ADD-ON TO PROGRAM
- “Virtual” Shopfront Set Up and Support
- Domain Name and Hosting
- Email Address
- Business Cards
- And other social media platforms
The Back to Basics VA Reboot Workshop is delivered online over 4 weekly 1.5 hour one-on-one sessions.
It also includes the following:
- Full Course Workbook
- Electronic copies of essential business documents
- Business Plan (we write this together)
- Website / Logo / Email signature review (and set up if Add-On is purchased)
- My Book - "Discover the Authentic VA Within - A Journey from Ordinary to Excellence"
- LinkedIn Profile review and set up
- Social Media review and setup
- ... and much more!
Established in 2017 by Ingrid Bayer, The VA Institute is your go-to resource for education and training, providing hands-on, practical support for you in this exciting stage of your career / business life.
After a career of over 30 years in ‘traditional’ secretarial roles, Ingrid started operating as a Virtual Assistant from her home office in regional New South Wales, Australia in 2008.
Within two years, she had grown her business to include managing and overseeing a team of VAs.
Ingrid now devotes her time to working strategically with the Australian VA Industry and its stakeholders, and specialising in working with EAs and PAs from around Australia, and around the world, in making the transition to becoming a successful VA.
Ingrid’s passion and life purpose is to make a tangible difference in the lives of VAs and their clients by uncovering and exposing the ‘elephant in the room’; that is, identifying the missing ingredients in the VA toolbox in a way that empowers, transforms and inspires the VA Industry and its stakeholders to be the best, expect the best, and deliver the best beyond mere technical skills.
So… whether you are an EA or PA wanting to establish your own Virtual Assistant business, or even if you are already established as a Virtual Assistant but want to take your business to the next level, The VA Institute’s Signature Programs are made for you : built on a solid bedrock of real industry experience by someone who’s walked the walk and talked the talk.
All our programs are focussed on setting yourself up for absolute excellence from the outset. We take you beyond the basics and into the realm of what it takes to be ahead of the rest – the top of your game!
The VA Institute offers:
• …and customised programs to suit individual requirements