Virtual Assistant Networks
Some Networks are free and some cost money. Generally speaking, those that cost money provide personalised support and additional benefits other than a link to your site (if you have one) and your contact details with access to a forum.
Networks which cost money may provide additional advertising and be able to assist you with finding jobs, accessing promotional material, discounted support services and the option to access certain levels of mentoring.
Some things to consider when looking for a VA network
- Is the network recommended by your peers?
- Does the network have a solid foundation and track record?
- Does the network style suit you and your business?
- Is the network within your budget?
- Does the network offer a place for networking online?
- Does the network offer jobleads?
- Does the network offer unique training programs and mentoring?
- Does the network offer webinars and training sessions?
- Will you invest a little time and effort to gain the most from your membership?